My photographs may be available for licensing on the Rights-Managed model. Please contact me for availability and pricing.
The rights are granted for specific pre-determined usages according for your needs. The licensing fees are proportional to the use and they are based on several factors such as:
- Usage (i.e. advertising, editorial, retail product, etc.)
- Specific Use (i.e. website, calendar, book, packaging, etc.)
- Circulation (i.e. up to 20 000 copies, in the case of a website this could be the number of visits per month)
- Size (i.e. 1/2 page, 1/4 page, full page, double spread, etc.)
- Placement (i.e. cover, inside, etc.)
- Duration (i.e. 1 day, 1 week, 6 month, 1 year, 5 years, etc.)
- Geographic Distribution (Paris, France, Europe, world, etc.)
- Exclusivity (non-exclusive, exclusive)
You'll be asked to provide a brief description of your project and every useful information on the intended use of the photograph, which will determine the scope of the licensing agreement.
For example: « I would like to license you photo of the Verneau waterfall to illustrate a book on France waterfalls. The book will be published on september 2015, will have 20 000 copies and your photo will appear on the front cover. »
If not explicitly written on the agreement, the granted usage rights are non-exclusive. You may negociate a complete or partial exclusivity by paying an additional fee, that prevent the simultaneous use of the photograph by competitors.
A selection of my images can be licensed through Getty Images. They can be licensed under two licensing models: Rights Managed or Royalty Free.
How to buy?
- From the gallery, click on the "cart" button when hovering an image thumbnail.
- From the image details page (info button on the thumbnail), click on the "Request a quote" button.
- Alternatively, drop me a line with the url of the photo and a brief description of your project and I'll get back to you quickly.
You don't find what you want?
Don't hesitate to contact me if you don't find what you want as my database contains others photographs than those available on this site. In certain cases, I may also work to your needs.